Hi! I’m Felicia and welcome to my happy little shop. In 2020, after months of being home during the height of the pandemic, I began, like many others, to pick up old hobbies.
Something I used to do all the time as a kid was make friendship bracelets. I was doing macramé without even realizing it.
I can remember having this idea that I’d make friendship bracelets and sell them on the playground at recess. I guess I had the entrepreneurial bug even back then.
Fast forward to today, and here I am! Selling my keychains on the playground that is this website.
I came up with the name Knots of Happiness for many reasons; one – it brings me lots of happiness making them and getting to share my designs with others, two – it’s a play on words “lots of happiness / Knots of Happiness”, and three – my name comes from a Latin word meaning “happy”.
So, it was the perfect fit.
And, in case you’re wondering, here’s my “short list” of other things that make me happy:
- Spending time with my family & friends
- Walt Disney World – we’re a big Disney family (my Husband and I have been over 50 times between the two of us). It’s my ultimate happy place
- Binging classic tv sitcoms
- Learning History for fun...not for tests
- Sunshine and warm days
- Yankees baseball
- Road trips
- Fresh flowers
- Hearing birds sing and crickets chirp
- Animal videos
- Wedding dresses - I literally get goosebumps when I’m near them